Wednesday, 7 April 2010

Competition, classes and Goody bag to win!

Hello everyone...Bonjour...


Hope you had a fantastic Easter weekend and that it was not too wet where you are. Nothing worse than egg hunting in the mud and with a brolly. We had a beautiful sun and 23°C here in Canada and thoroughly enjoyed it!
Anyway, back to the blog and quite a few things to talk about.
--
Nous espérons que vous avez passé un bon week-end de Pâques et que vous avez eu un beau temps pour chercher les oeufs dans le jardin. Ici, au Canada, nous avons profité d'un superbe soleil et de températures printanières: 23°C. Très agréable!
Revenons-en au blog et plusieurs choses dont nous voulons vous parler.

MARCH COMPETITION WINNER
This will be announced shortly. Most of the team here have submitted their votes so not long to wait now.
The next challenge will be posted on April 15th. For those of you who have always wanted to make a mini album and never dared to try or did not know where to start, this will be your chance... A bit of a "mini class" online... With beautiful and all very different samples... But I'm not saying more for the time being... you'll have to wait and see... 
---
La gagnante du concours de mars sera annoncée très bientôt. La plupart des membres de l'équipe (DT etc.) ont voté, donc nous vous dirons ça bientôt.
Le prochain challenge sera posté le 15 Avril. Pour ceux et celles d'entre vous qui ont toujours voulu faire un mini album mais n'ont jamais osé ou tenté, ce sera le moment ou jamais. Ce sera un petit peu comme un "mini atelier" en ligne... Avec plein d'exemples plus jolis et variés les uns que les autres. Mais je n'en dis pas plus pour le moment... Il faudra patienter encore un peu...

MAY CLASS LIST
First of all, the May class list is now available and new this month, you can now book online! There are some fantastic classes this month (click on the link in the right column to download and print the list if you wish).
You can book by phone (01342 836 398) or in the shop like before, or you can go here: http://www.thecraftbarn.com/section.php/1422/1/may-workshop-and-demo-list and find all the classes on the website. However you do, don't miss out!

GOODY BAG TO WIN: just become a follower... 
Those of you who are already followers will know that we try to show you as many samples as we can here on the Craft Barn blog, this is a true source of inspiration for card makers, scrapbookers and "altering crafters" alike. There are also the competitions now with prizes to win. So if you don't want to miss any of that, why not become a follower?
To thank you for this, we have a £ 30  Goody bag to win. To enter, just sign up as a follower on this blog and add your name on the Mr Linky below. If you have already signed up as a follower, please don't forget to add your name in the Mr Linky below as we don't want you to miss out!
Feel free to take the little bag logo below and add it to your blog if you wish ;).
The winner will be announced in a couple of weeks. Good luck !
(to become a follower, just click on the "follow" button on the right. You will need to have a google account. If you don't, you can create one, it's free and very easy. You can then follow this blog and all your favourite ones using "google reader" ;)
---
Ceux et celles qui suivent déjà ce blog le savent déjà: nous nous efforçons de vous montrer une grande variété de cartes, pages, objets altérés etc... sur ce blog qui est une véritable source d'inspiration. Il y a aussi des concours maintenant, vous permettant de gagner des cadeaux ou des bons d'achat. Donc si vous ne voulez rien rater, pourquoi ne pas "suivre" ce blog en devenant un "follower".
Et pour vous remercier de votre fidélité, nous offrons un prix de £30  à gagner. Pas un bon d'achat, mais un petit sac plein de surprises. Pour le gagner, il vous suffit juste de devenir "follower" et d'entrer votre nom dans le Mr Linky ci-dessous. (Si vous êtes déjà follower de ce blog, n'oubliez pas d'ajouter votre nom ci-dessous pour le tirage au sort).
N'hésitez pas à prendre le petit logo ci-dessous pour le mettre sur votre blog. Le/la gagnant(e) sera annoncé(e) dans deux semaines. Bonne chance !
(pour devenir un "follower", il vous suffit de cliquer sur le bouton "follow" à droite. Pour que cela fonctionne, il faut avoir un compte chez Google. c'est très simple et gratuit, et cela vous permettra de suivre tous vos blogs préférés en utilisant "google reader" et ainsi ne rien rater)



****
Mr Linky



***




49 comments:

  1. Thanks!!!!
    Love this blog! I'm a follower and linked goody bag on my sidebar.
    Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, what great news, a goody bag to win, how lucky are we!! Yay !!!!Thank you, I am a follower already, this is a great blog. I love all the samples they are so varied, coming from a very good design team.;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too have placed your goody bag on my sidebar with a direct link back here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm already a follower and linked the goody bag on my sidebar !!!

    Thanks for the chance !!

    Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have subscribed for a while - now I am a follower as well. Thanks for the opportunity

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I've just found your blog - brilliant!!!

    Hugs
    Penni
    X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just found you by following a link posted by Kay Carley. I have become a follower.

    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi I just joined...and I'm looking forward to reading your blog....think I might have accidentally entered the draw twice....please remove one of my numbers if I did.
    Thanks
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  9. How exciting! I've been a follower since the start and will add the goody bag to my sidebar.
    Thanks so much for the opportunity.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I follow via RSS feeds, does that count?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Voilà, je follow.... je suis comme ça moi !

    Have a great evening!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Found your blog through Isabelle Norris - there is some wonderful inspiration here and I will definitely be back. Can't do the linky thing to the side of my blog as I'm new to Blog land and not sure how to do it....Sorry!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi,
    I've just signed up to be a follower. Great site.

    Rob

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for the chance to win a goody bag! I will list your competition on my "News" link in my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just signed up as a follower - if I can work out how to add the goodybag to my blog I will add it.

    Mags

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi,
    I've subscribed for a while but have just become a follower. I don't have a blog so can't paste the link.

    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  17. I was already following through Google Reader but signed up this way as well. There's lots of ways people can follow. Thanks for the chance of winning the goody bag.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great Candy, have joined follower and will add Goody Bag .x

    ReplyDelete
  19. I have been a follower of Isabelle Norris for a long time. I will link the goody bag to my side bar. Thank you for the chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I have linked the goody bag to my side bar. I was already a follower. Thanks for this exciting chance to win

    ReplyDelete
  21. I am new in the world of blogging, but don't want to miss the change of winning a goodie bag :-)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Ooh Thank you for giving us bloggers a chance to win this goody bag. Hope its me. Love your website and the Craftbarn xxx Love Jo

    ReplyDelete
  23. ooooohhhh!!! Spending blog candy x brilliant thanks so much for hosting this blog candy x I have popped your candy on my sidebar (http://www.charitycrafter.blogspot.com) and have filled out mr linky x lovely blog pls keep it up x Leigh x

    ReplyDelete
  24. have recently become a follower, shopped at the Craft Barn for quite a few years now, Debs x

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi there,
    Just came across your blog and I liked what I saw. I have become a follower of your blog.

    Thanks for the opportunity to win this goodybag.
    Hugs Yolanda

    ReplyDelete
  26. wow, off to check out your class - love new ideas and love finding new & interesting blogs even more!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Already follow but thanks for the chance to win! :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  28. I'm glad I found this blog, it's great, love it and it's always nice to have a chance of winning this goodie bag ;).
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  29. What fabulous candy, thanky ou for the chance to win :). I have been a follower for a while too and love to visit your shop with my friends when we have meet ups. Love seeing the wonderful examples on the blog, but they are even nicer to see in the flesh at the shop.
    Warmest wishes Anita..xx

    ReplyDelete
  30. Oh how exciting. I have just found this blog via someone elses' and so I have become a follower. Going to have a mooch around now.
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  31. Je suis inscrite que la chance soit avec moi !

    ReplyDelete
  32. I am now following and posted to my sidebar! Thanks for a chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  33. I am already a follower, thanks for the chance to win the goody bag!

    ReplyDelete
  34. I am SO pleased I signed up for your newsletter when I bought some stamps a few weeks ago....as I'm now also signed up for some workshops in June! Hurray. Can't wait to come and join in the crafty fun.

    Here's what I did with my purchase from you:
    http://poppitscupboard.blogspot.com/2010/04/its-girl-thing.html

    Would love to win some more goodies! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  35. Merci Isa pour toutes ces infos !!!!
    Je prend le train en marche donc je vais essayer d'aller jusqu'au bout !!! Faut il que je mette un post à chaque réa faites ou bien j'attend et je poste le tout d'un coup !!!Merci !!
    Bizzzzzzzzzes à toutes et à bientôt
    Hildegarde scrap-hil

    ReplyDelete
  36. je suis une nouvelle "followeuse"je croise les doigts pour le goody bag!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Great Blog, I'm already a follower so have used Mr Linky. Thanks.

    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  38. Thanks for the reminder! I had not seen this fabulous give away :) Kim

    ReplyDelete
  39. Great blog. Thanks for the chance to take part in the draw

    ReplyDelete
  40. Have been following for a while and enjoy dropping by for the wonderful inspiration here, many Thanks for the opportunity to win a goody bag, ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  41. I did subscribe to the blog, but now I'm an official follower!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Hi I have had the blog candy picture on my blog for a while and thought I had posted a comment, but can't see it. Thanks for the great blog candy I am a follower Dee

    ReplyDelete
  43. je m inscris comme nouvelle followeuse
    super cette idée concours mini album
    isa quel est la marche a suivre pour le mettre en ligne
    thescrap

    ReplyDelete
  44. ***je m inscris comme nouvelle followeuse
    super cette idée concours mini album
    isa quel est la marche a suivre pour le mettre en ligne
    thescrap*****

    Si tu cliques sur la catégorie "competitions" à droite, tu trouveras toutes les explications:
    ça commence au 14 avril et pratiquement tous les jours après ;)
    Isa

    ReplyDelete
  45. merci isa de ta réponse
    mon mini est terminé
    reste a le mettre en ligne
    thescrap

    ReplyDelete
  46. oooh we love goody bags.... thank you. Annette

    ReplyDelete

We are very grateful for any comment you might leave.
If you have any question, please contact us directly, as your email address does not show in your comment, and therefore we cannot get back to you. Thank you

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.