Thursday, 21 April 2011

A Huge Apology........


Hi everyone,


Today is an extra post with a huge apology to the Wishing Well followers
who enter the competitions.

When I took over from the lovely Isabelle in Canada, I knew about the posts and I had to learn 
very quickly 'how to' on the computer.  I'm not too hot with technology - but I'm 
learning fast.

Anyway, I didn't quite understand all my duties, particularly the posting of the winners
at the end of the weekend.  Not quite sure how I missed that???
Well I hope you can forgive me, I promise, I won't do it again!!

So, I must apologise to the winners of the last two Wishing Well Challenges......

And...... the winners are.....


Viva Decor Ferro and Terra Pastes
 winner is .......... Christa 




Glitter winner is ..........Daniele





Please get in touch so we can get your prizes off to you as soon as possible.



See you soon,

Jane

3 comments:

  1. Fab projects from the winners, CONGRATULATIONS and ENJOY your prizes

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jane I tried to 'get in touch' with my details but email was undelivered it came back
    ' Unknown address error 550-'sorry, no mailbox here by that name.!!!

    Christa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry christa-peter, can you try again as I had managed to put .com instead of .co.uk!!!!!!
    Hopefully it will work now!!

    ReplyDelete

We are very grateful for any comment you might leave.
If you have any question, please contact us directly, as your email address does not show in your comment, and therefore we cannot get back to you. Thank you

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.