Thursday, 14 April 2011

Sandy has been busy.........


Hi everyone,

Just a little post today,

Thought you might like to see what Sandy has been up to.....
With all the lovely new Spellbinders that have arrived, 'our leader' was inspired to play!!!!



The little Craftwork Cards are perfect for these new Spellbinders designs and
the Craftwork Cards Sentiments are perfect for the centres.



On this selection, Sandy added the beautiful Tando Creative Mini Book Plates.



Sorry about the picture, there was a class in the studio so I couldn't set up the photos
as I usually like to!!!



Add a little ribbon and some Craft Creations Papers,


and a few embellishments........


Aren't they lovely???


There were loads of boxes arriving when I was at the shop today so keep watching
for all the new goodies!!!

Oooooohh it's like Christmas when those boxes arrive...........please, please can I see
what is inside?????      Maybe not as I know I will want it all!!!!


See you Friday with the next post from Neil !!


Jane

11 comments:

  1. oh hun these are just gorgeous,oh really love those dies,hugs cheryl xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Been looking at these dies for a while, definately moving up my shopping list quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous cards Jane.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous oh my Sandy youve been a busy bee.All look so Elegant too!
    hugs judex

    ReplyDelete
  5. so elegant and beautiful cards!
    Way to go Sandy
    Isa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. You certainly have been busy, a really lovely collection of cards. These dies are great and definately on my wish list.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very beautiful and elegant cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank you for your lovely comments, I must say I so rarely get the chance to craft these days that I had almost forgoten how good it feels to create things! Not up to the amazing standard of our wonderful DT's creations but I really enjoyed myself!
    see you soon
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete

We are very grateful for any comment you might leave.
If you have any question, please contact us directly, as your email address does not show in your comment, and therefore we cannot get back to you. Thank you

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.