Wednesday, 21 September 2011

Impression Obsession week: day three

Hi,
Today is my turn to show you what I did with the lovely Impression Obsession stamps. I must admit that I LOVE those Cover-a-card stamps. Although they are mostly used to cover a 6x6 card, I thought I would use them differently. I used the Woodgrain one to cover 3 ATC which are my calendar backgrounds, and I even used the newsprint one to stamp the birds and wings. Just placed the gessoed birds and wings on my mat and stamped the lot in one go with StazOn ink: so quick and easy.
Here's my effort for this week, hope you like it :o)





And a step-by-step tutorial to show you how I made it... 



Materials:
Impression Obsession Cover-a-Card stamps: Newsprint and Woodgrain
Impression Obsession Gary Robertson Stamp: Spring flowers
Derwent Coloursoft pencils


See you tomorrow

8 comments:

  1. Love the idea of creating a hanging, it would be easy to fold up for posting too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it very much indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely & what a great idea for a Christmas or New Year gift.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So wonderful Bety.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a stunning project! I love the textural feel to this too and the colours are nice and warm without being bright. Super-duper idea and design! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely love this idea using the ATC's and combine as hanging calendar fab!

    ReplyDelete
  7. so beautiful...lov ethe stamps

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, a fantastic project. Love what you've done with these images.

    ReplyDelete

We are very grateful for any comment you might leave.
If you have any question, please contact us directly, as your email address does not show in your comment, and therefore we cannot get back to you. Thank you

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.