Saturday, 26 November 2011

Simply Saturday sparkles too

Hi, 
Yup, Simply Saturdays does sparkle too with Gay's last calendar page. 
I have really enjoyed Gay's Clean and Simple calendar and I hope you have too. 
Can't wait to read your comments. 

I die cut the Townscape from glitter card, mounted it onto the page and then stamped the snowflakes. I painted in the windows with Distress inks and went a bit mad with the glitter glue, when it was still wet I added the irridescent glitter on top of the houses, that gave more dimension to the glue and it looks a little like snow.
Materials
Tim Holtz , On the Edge Townscape die,
Snowflakes stamp from Crafty Secrets, Sweet Kids
Stickles, Star dust 

Portrait version 
This is simply stamped and coloured with Copics. I used the crackle paint on each house and lots of Sstickles again :0). To unite the calendar with the image I drew 3 lines in matching colours.

Materials
Impression Obsession Stamp, Bethlehem by Hannah Davis,
Copics to colour, 
Stickles, Star dust, Diamond and Eucalyptus.
Distress Crackle paint, Rock Candy


See you later for the last challenge

8 comments:

  1. I was given some black glitter and haven't yet thought how to use it...now I have some inspiration! Thanks gay for your wonderful simply Saturday calendars...both are gorgeous and so different from each other! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both quite different and fab! I love the Bethlehem stamp. Thanks for yet more ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. fantastic pages...love those little houses

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those little cozy houses and beautiful stamp and colours in the second one. Both simple fab! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Once again, Gay delivered a Clean and Simple look, using unexpected colours (no green, no red!). I love both pages and those house stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely pages. I love your style.

    ReplyDelete

We are very grateful for any comment you might leave.
If you have any question, please contact us directly, as your email address does not show in your comment, and therefore we cannot get back to you. Thank you

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.