Wednesday 17 January 2018

At Random


At Random

Hi Everyone!

Gosh!  Have you noticed?
It's halfway through the
month.....already!

Days are getting a little longer
too.  Fantastic!

Claire Jackson has brought in
a lovely summery project for
us to delight in........




First I assembled all of the pieces, glued them 
together and stuck them to a cardboard mat.

 I gave the base a layer of texture paste
 and embedded microbeads on one side 
and flower sequins on the other, before 
giving it all a coat of gesso. 

I then decided it needed a little more
 dimension and added some Kaisercraft
 leaf flourishes.


All that was left to do was paint the 
houses with PaperArtsy Fresco Finish
 chalk paint and add the charms.




I’ve tried out a few of the Art-C kits now 
and they are really good quality and fit 
together very closely. 

This kit is fun if you’re looking for a quick 
project and would be ideal as an afternoon 
activity with children."



Thank you Claire - Love what you
have made here.  I have this
particular set and all I've done so
far is glue all the pieces together
and so two little houses have
been shunted back and forth 
across my desk for a while!  I
shall have no trouble finishing
them off now!


In fact, I might go and see if
any of the Art-C kits have made
it to the SALE along with some
extra embellishments!

'Till tomorrow

Mickie xx















1 comment:

We are very grateful for any comment you might leave.
All comments are moderated due to the huge amount of spam we receive. Your comment will not appear immediately. If you have any questions, please contact us directly, as your email address does not show in your comment, and therefore we cannot get back to you. Thank you.