Hope you are all having a great week
We have another fabulous card to show
you today from Claire Jackson
1. Cut a piece of card stock 5” x 5”.
2. Stamp the smaller snowflakes repeatedly in
cornflower blue and deep purple Archival ink.
3. Stamp the large snowflake repeatedly over the top
in clear embossing ink and heat emboss in white detail powder.
4. Spritz with Color Bloom dragonfly blue and
blot in places with kitchen roll.
Allow to dry.
5. Stamp 3 snowflakes and emboss in white.
Die cut the snowflakes and colour with evergreen bough
and shaded lilac distress ink using Cut‘n’Dry foam.
6. Stamp the snowflakes again in evergreen bough
and shaded lilac distress ink
and die cut the centres.
Mount on foam pads onto the centre of the snowflakes.
7. Add gems to the snowflakes.
8. Stamp the greeting in deep purple,
cut to size, ink the edges and layer.
9. Attach silver ribbon to the left side of the card
and then adhere the snowflakes and sentiment.
10. Cut a piece of card 5¼” x 5¼” and colour the edges in shaded lilac
before layering the snowflake panel and mounting onto a card blank.
Clear Embossing Ink
Detail Embossing Powder
Color Bloom Spray
Stampendous Cling Stamps: Delicate Snow
Cut n Dry Foam
Wow! That is beautiful Claire.
Those stars are wonderful
Thank you very much
See you all tomorrow