Sunday 18 March 2018

Boxing Clever

Boxing Clever


Hallo There!

How are you?  Feeling chirpy?
Hope so, I have a really nice
project to show you today by
Hazel Harler.

She has brought Spring
with her. take a look at this:

"Hi everyone, I have a decorated papier
 mache box to share with you today.



I started by giving the box a coat
 of white gesso, then I stencilled some 
script using a Carabelle Studio stencil 
and some modelling paste.



 I crumpled some tissue paper and 
adhered it to the spine then I painted 
it with some plum Fresco paint. 

I painted the rest of the box with taupe, 
plum and captain peacock Fresco paints, 
I also added some plum splatters.



Using my finger I lightly added some
 Imagination Crafts white gold 
Starlight paint.

 I adhered some patterned tissue paper that
 I found in my stash to the sides of the 
box and stamped some Paperartsy leaves
 with apple green Starlight paint.



I decorated the box with a wooden 
leaf spray, Forever In Time burlap daisies 
and some pearls, I also tore some
 birds out of the tissue paper and 
adhered it to the box."

I will have to make this one Hazel
It is a good design and I love the
techniques and colours you have
used.  Thank you very much

I'm sure you will agree that this
is an awesome project

"Till tomorrow

Mickie xx


1 comment:

We are very grateful for any comment you might leave.
All comments are moderated due to the huge amount of spam we receive. Your comment will not appear immediately. If you have any questions, please contact us directly, as your email address does not show in your comment, and therefore we cannot get back to you. Thank you.