Friday 15 December 2017

The Christmas Table


The Christmas Table


Hallo Everyone!

It's getting a lot more like Christmas
isn't it?  Are you panicking or are
you on track?  Don't think I fall into
either category - I just take it as it
comes .............................. and like
the advert I pour another drink for
my guests if I need to make myself
a little crisis time!

We have Angela Radford with
us today and she is going to
share her place settings with us:

"Hi all, here today to show you how I've made
 some Christmas table settings. 

I started with a sheet of white card and
 several colours of Distress ink.



Smoosh it on and dry.


Using the Kay Carley snowflake stencil and 
Distress Matte Medium I applied this over 
the coloured card.
 Leave this to dry before finishing the Masterboard.


Used my Tim Holtz stamp positioner to stamp
 the ElenaZinski Elves.


Colour these and leave to dry.


Back to the Masterboard using the Kay Carley
 stencil and two colours of Distress Oxide in
 with a blending too.


Cut out the Elves. 
I went round the edges of these with a 
black ink and blending tool so that the 
white edges don't show.



 Cut the Masterboard to your chosen size, 
edge with matching colour, score and fold. 
then attach the Elves. 


I have printed the names on the computer,
 edged them and attached with a stapler but 
they could also be stamped on too. 

This should stop them falling out about who's
 sitting where Lol! or maybe not! 

Happy crafting, Angela xXx"


Products used:



These are great Angela, will bring
a smile to every face too!


Don't you just love these
place settings Everyone?
So quick to do too, with
Angela's brilliant Masterboard
technique

'Till tomorrow

Mickie xx




2 comments:

  1. Perfect for all ages, adorable. Have a great weekend X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jane, pleased you like them. Happy crafty weekend, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete

We are very grateful for any comment you might leave.
All comments are moderated due to the huge amount of spam we receive. Your comment will not appear immediately. If you have any questions, please contact us directly, as your email address does not show in your comment, and therefore we cannot get back to you. Thank you.