Today is about one of the most famous (me think) resist technique out there, but it never fails to "wow" people as the result is always amazing. And Linda's card is no exception, those bright colours she has used really make the white pop!
I had great fun with our Resitance is Futile theme ... I have used Faux Batik on my card! this technique is really easy and soooooo much fun!
1. Ink up your stamp with embossing ink.
2. Stamp onto white Mulberry Paper.
3. Cover with clear Embossing powder and shake off excess.
4. Melt Embossing powder with a Heat Gun ... take care not to over heat.
5. Spray paper with colour wash. I used Distress Reinkers with water in a Mini Mister.
6. Place a piece of copy paper over the Mulberry paper and iron with a dry iron.
7. Remove copy paper and attach Mulberry paper to Glossy White card stock to make the Batik design pop.
Tim Holtz Papillon Stamp set
Ranger Distress Reinker in Wild honey; Broken China and Peeled Paint
Ranger Distress Ink in Broken China and Crushed Olive
Idea-ology Film Strip