Wednesday 2 December 2015

Calendar Challenge Winner - November



Hello again,

Second time I'm here today and both
times to announce winners.
Poor Mr Random Generator had steam
coming out of his ears trying to 
make his decision.  I'm so glad it is not
me who has to choose.....it would be much 
too hard!

There were 18 fabulous entries and who
has he picked as his winner.......



.......no 8........

Scrapmate



Congratulations to Scrapmate
please email me at 
janecraftbarn@gmail.com
so that I can send you your prize voucher.

That's it for today folks,
I'll be back later in the week with 
our DT and their projects.

See you soon,


Jane x

1 comment:

We are very grateful for any comment you might leave.
All comments are moderated due to the huge amount of spam we receive. Your comment will not appear immediately. If you have any questions, please contact us directly, as your email address does not show in your comment, and therefore we cannot get back to you. Thank you.