Tuesday 31 May 2016

Alpha/Dictionary Challenge 2016 Winner



Helloooo,


It's me again,
hope you are all good!

You know what today is....

Winners Day!!!!

What a lovely lot of entries we had too,
26 in total, thank you to all of
those who joined in!

So, I have got Mr Random Generator
to do his stuff and he has picked....


...no 20...

Claire 



Congratulations Claire, please contact me at
janecraftbarn@gmail.com
so that I can send you your prize.

Thank you everyone who entered,
we can't do these challenges without
you!


So that is it for today, I'll
be back in a few days.

Jane x

2 comments:

  1. Thank you! I'm delighted to be picked. At the moment I'm not getting much crafting done but not wanting to miss out a letter is the incentive to keep me going.

    ReplyDelete

We are very grateful for any comment you might leave.
All comments are moderated due to the huge amount of spam we receive. Your comment will not appear immediately. If you have any questions, please contact us directly, as your email address does not show in your comment, and therefore we cannot get back to you. Thank you.