Saturday 24 February 2018

Random


Random



Hi Everyone!


I'm here with something completely
different today.  I say, I am but it
is really Jane Castle who has
brought the project to us

I think you'll like it.....


"Hi everyone, hope today finds you all well
 and ready for some crafting ideas! 

I have often stamped an image onto a 
piece of calico material and then embroidered
 it so here is one I made today.


The image was stamped using Archival ink, 
I chose the cornflower blue as I wanted most 
of my stitching to be that colour. 

Once the flowers were embroidered and the 
tiny beads sewn on I frayed the edges. 

This was then sewn onto a piece of blue card
 which had the edges distressed.

A tag was made from the same card
 and heat embossed in white. 

Before attaching to my kraft card blank 
I added a wooden flower button but any 
embellishment could be used. 

To finish off I added some Treasure Pewter 
to the edges and some faux stitching 
with a white pen.



This idea could be used for the fast 
approaching Mother's day ----- stamp 
Mum on the tag or embroider Mum 
onto the material

'Bye for now

Jane xx


That is lovely Jane, thank you.


I'm thinking that could also be set into
one of those clear plastic frames and
used as a coaster....... or.........
stamped and embroidered onto one
of those calico bags ..........

Leave you with that

'Til tomorrow 

Mickie xx


PS the SALE is still on - take a look
you might well find a bargain or three.....











1 comment:

  1. Great idea Jane! Using fabric on a card adds something tactile and is a good way to show off your stitching work.

    ReplyDelete

We are very grateful for any comment you might leave.
All comments are moderated due to the huge amount of spam we receive. Your comment will not appear immediately. If you have any questions, please contact us directly, as your email address does not show in your comment, and therefore we cannot get back to you. Thank you.