Wednesday 6 March 2013

1 stamp 6 ways - Karen

Hi, 
How are you liking our week so far? 
Here's another lovely sample by Karen, which shows you how those little houses can be layered. Have you noticed the details on the windows? No? Look closer.... 
Can you see now? 
Another sample which would be idea in a kid's room or a adult sea fanatic alike.

I have used a 5x7inch canvas to make a picture...
I used acrylics for the background and then doodled with a black Promarker. 
All the images I used were stamped with black Memento and coloured with Promarkers. 
I used Glossy Accents on the doors & windows and the post and lifesaving ring. 
Lots of cutting out followed and then I used PVA to glue the pieces onto the canvas.


Hobby Art Harbour Scene It clear stamps
PaperArtsy Fresco paint - Guacamole
Memento ink - black


See you tomorrow


1 comment:

  1. Great Sea Scape Canvas I would love it hanging on my wall!! Well done Karen :)

    MaggieH

    ReplyDelete

We are very grateful for any comment you might leave.
All comments are moderated due to the huge amount of spam we receive. Your comment will not appear immediately. If you have any questions, please contact us directly, as your email address does not show in your comment, and therefore we cannot get back to you. Thank you.