Wednesday 3 June 2015

Calendar Challenge - May - Winner



Helloooo,

It's me again, and another winner's day!!

I'm here today to announce the winner of the May 
Calendar Challenge.  
This time we had 21 entries and wow, they were all 
amazing entries.  Thank you all so much for taking part.
We really couldn't do this without you!

So let's find out who the Random Generator has picked.......



.......no 12.......


Silvia



Congratulations Silvia, please email me at
janecraftbarn@gmail.com

When you all take the trouble to enter our challenges
I always visit your blogs etc to leave a comment and
thank you for taking part.
I have to apologize to Birgit and  Linda 49
as I haven't quite worked out how to leave a comment 
on your pictures.  Any help will be greatly appreciated!

See you soon,

Jane x

2 comments:

  1. Congrats to Silvia. Lovely page. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winner!
    I don't know how to comment on Pinterest & Flickr either, it seems you need to sign up specifically for their accounts.

    ReplyDelete

We are very grateful for any comment you might leave.
All comments are moderated due to the huge amount of spam we receive. Your comment will not appear immediately. If you have any questions, please contact us directly, as your email address does not show in your comment, and therefore we cannot get back to you. Thank you.