Thursday 27 July 2017

Woodn't it be Lovely?


Woodn't it be Lovely?


Hallo Everyone!

lHere we go with another
look at the those little wooden
embellishments from
Kaisercraft........oops!  I
think they call them flourishes!

Angela Radford is with us
today to show us another way
..............

"Hi everyone, Angela here to
show you what fun I have been
having with PaperArtsy stamps,
Color Bloom sprays and 
of course the Kaisercraft Flourishes

 started by stamping onto plain white
 card with perfect medium ink and heat 
embossing with clear powder then using the 
Colour Bloom sprays I added colour to 
the card.


I continued to spray a variety of colours 
onto the card and then allowed it to dry 
adding more heat embossed images too.



The next thing was to stamp the chosen
 images onto the card and then cut these out.


To prepare the card blank I folded the front
 section in half to create a Tri-fold type card. 
Then attached a coloured card to the 
front and inner sections.


For this background paper I simply sprayed 
the Colour Bloom onto my craft mat and 
pushed the card through it. 

Let this dry and then using the same ink
 I applied it through a Tim Holtz stencil.


 Once this was dry I cut it to the correct size and 
layered it onto the card. I also added some 
stamping using a Carabelle stamp called 
Circles and Text to add a little more interest 
to the background.



Here you can see what it looks like on the 
inside and the gprgeous shine from the ink.


 Now I stamped the sentiment and
 began adding the images.


 Here we are a little further on. 
The large flower was cut and trimmed 
with other sections added to it including
 the leaves.



Also prepared the Kaisercraft embellishments
 I planned to use by colouring them with
 the Colour Blooms.


 Once everything was ready I was able to finish 
mounting all the images and embellishments.

 Completed the design with the addition of
 Stickles Glitter Glue. 



Hope you enjoyed watching me 
make this card. 

Happy crafting, Angela xXx"


Supplies:



Thank you Angela, always a
pleasure watching your creations
come to life!

Well, I think I'm beginning to get
some idea on what to do with
the Kaisercraft Flourishes.  One
tray could go a long way.......

'Till Tomorrow

Mickie xx





8 comments:

  1. Angela's cards just amaze me!
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jackie, thank you so much for stopping by. Hugs, Angela xXx

      Delete
  2. Wonderful card, and great tutorial, Angela! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Win, so pleased you like it and thanks for stopping by. Sending hugs, Angela xXx

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks Julie, so pleased you like it. Thanks for stopping by xXx

      Delete

We are very grateful for any comment you might leave.
All comments are moderated due to the huge amount of spam we receive. Your comment will not appear immediately. If you have any questions, please contact us directly, as your email address does not show in your comment, and therefore we cannot get back to you. Thank you.