Tuesday 29 March 2016

Two Weekly Challenge Winner



Morning all,

Welcome to a new week here on 
The Craft Barn Blog!
I can't believe how quickly the weeks 
are flying by....it is nearly April 
already!!

Well, you know that Tuesday means
Challenge Winner Day...yay!!

And who will be our latest winner 
I wonder?  Your mission was to
create a project using circles as a
background.  As usual you have been 
brilliantly creative and we've had lots
of amazing entries.  It always amazes
me how good you are to take the trouble 
to enter and I wish there could be 
more winners!

Mr Random Thingy has done his job
and this time he has picked....



........no 21.......

Julia


Congratulations Julia
on being our latest winner!
Please contact me at
janecraftbarn@gmail.com
so that I can send you your prize voucher.

Thanks again to all those who entered.

See you soon,

Jane x

3 comments:

  1. Congrats to Julia. Lovely card. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will have to come and visit especially now you are in my favourite place in the world! Back into crafting so need lots of inspiration :) see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A huge thank you to the random number generator, to Jane and to all the people that have commented on my blog posts. Feeling very proud and happy today x

    ReplyDelete

We are very grateful for any comment you might leave.
All comments are moderated due to the huge amount of spam we receive. Your comment will not appear immediately. If you have any questions, please contact us directly, as your email address does not show in your comment, and therefore we cannot get back to you. Thank you.