Sunday 13 March 2016

Two Weekly Challenge



Morning all,

Hope you are enjoying your weekend!
Lots of nice things planned maybe or 
just relaxing?

As it is Sunday, you know what that means...
......Challenge Day!

We are getting loads of brilliant entries,
thank you!
We can't do these challenges without 
your participation!

So, what is it to be then....
.........as you know, last week
we were featuring Circles in honour of
 the Hula Hoop, soI think it will have to be 
Circles.....BUT the circles have to be
the background!  Ha ha, yes, your
 background must be circular or
 made from circles....does that make sense?
I'm sure it does!

You have two weeks, the link will
close at midnight on Sunday 
27th March and you can enter as many
times as you like.  If you cannot 
use the link, then email your pictures
to me at janecraftbarn@gmail.com
The winner will be picked by Random
Generator and announced on 
Tuesday 29th March.  The winner will
receive a £10 Voucher.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend and I 
will see you soon!

Jane x

5 comments:

  1. Sounds a fun challenge Jane....I'm going to make my dictionary piece today......and I think I can incorporate circles into the background of what I have planned....I can then enter both challenges at the same time ;0) Enjoy your Sunday...I'm off to get inky and painty x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Yes if it's the background, which I'm sure it will be!
      Jane x

      Delete
  3. Ooo-er......gonna get my thinking cap on & try to play this one! xx

    ReplyDelete

We are very grateful for any comment you might leave.
All comments are moderated due to the huge amount of spam we receive. Your comment will not appear immediately. If you have any questions, please contact us directly, as your email address does not show in your comment, and therefore we cannot get back to you. Thank you.