Friday 13 January 2012

Colour wheel week: Jewellery

Hi, 
A few pieces of jewellery today as Michelle used Friendly Plastic to make those three projects. I really could not pick a favourite. I love them all. 
How about you?

On the first one, she used primary colours

On the second one, secondary colours

And on the last one, neighbouring colours

Products used
Mixed Beads
Brooch back 25 mm: silver
Round jump rings 3 mm: silver
Spring Cord Ends : silver
Lobster Clasp 14 mm: silver

See you tomorrow


10 comments:

  1. Fabulous pieces love them all keep meaning to try friendly plastic....

    Maggie H

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to know how the bracelet was made.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All beautiful but that bracelet is my favourite - love those colours. Must get out that box of FP and have a play.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! all three of them! I haven't used my Friendly Plastic for ages - I must dig it out xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such lovely pieces! I feel too daunted to try friendly plastic, but I am tempted as I have a few projects in mind...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh lovely, we need a class!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well it's a good thing we have Liz Welch coming in April to do Friendly Plastic Masterclass then! Keep an eye on our newsletters for more info!

    Hugs
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  8. What brilliant news Sandy. Might have to make a trip down for that one!
    x Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are all gorgeous but the second one is my favourite. Oooh lucky peeps doing a class with Liz.

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete

We are very grateful for any comment you might leave.
All comments are moderated due to the huge amount of spam we receive. Your comment will not appear immediately. If you have any questions, please contact us directly, as your email address does not show in your comment, and therefore we cannot get back to you. Thank you.