Wednesday 9 May 2012

Butterfly kisses: Pendants

Hi, 
How about some lovely Gio-made charms today. I LOVE those.. and once again Gio has inspired me to take out my (dusty) craft stuff and start playing... Now I only need to convince Sandy that "craft time" should be included in my working hours and we're all good... what do you think? Will she be ok with that? lol
Nahhhh... did this so either.. 


Anyway, back to our Butterfly Kisses stamps. Gio used Beauty Collage, one of my favourite... and some Tando chipboard to make her beautiful pieces...


****

I made two charms to use as a key-ring.




I painted the heart chipboard from Tando with Fresco Finish Paint snowflake. I coloured the background with several Distress Inks. I stamped the heart with a stamp from Butterfly Kisses- Beauty Collage plate and Black StazOn.
I stamped on a piece of heavy cradstock two little butterflies using the same plate, I cut them and I coloured them with several Distress Inks.
I glued the butterflies and I added some beads and embellishments with jump rings.

Materials
Fresco Finish Paint snowflake
Butterfly Kisses- Beauty Collage

See you tomorrow with a few ATC

We are offering 10% off Butterfly Kisses stamps this week


just type
BKSTAMPS
 in the offer code box as you go through checkout!














7 comments:

  1. Beautiful Gio and what a fabulous way to use the stamps.
    x Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. so lovely....thanks for sharing your great ideas Gio

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful, so perfect !!.. always a feast for the eyes, thank you Gio. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely project ! Makes me want to make something too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous stamps and project thanks for sharing :)

    Maggie**

    ReplyDelete

We are very grateful for any comment you might leave.
All comments are moderated due to the huge amount of spam we receive. Your comment will not appear immediately. If you have any questions, please contact us directly, as your email address does not show in your comment, and therefore we cannot get back to you. Thank you.