Thursday 31 May 2012

Tando Week: pendant + dress form

Ciao!
Gio is with us today with a couple of samples she made for us using the Tando mini house and fences set to create a beautiful jewellery piece (I see that when I asked to think out of the box... they do take me seriously LOL). She also altered a dress form using the Tando cogs as embellishments. 
Aren't they both gorgeous?






I painted the little chipboard from Tando with Fresco paint: London Bus.
Once dry I covered it with the transparent Viva Croco paste. When still wet I poured some beads, microbeads, pieces of lace, jump rings, little fragments of plastic.
I let it dry and I added the image, a piece of red fiber and I linked the pendant with an old chain using some jump rings.



Materials
Fresco paint: London Bus


For her second project, Gio used the clock hands and cog pendants.
Who would have thought that those would end up on a dress form?



I covered the dorso with PaperArtsy Fresco Finish paints: Little black dress
Once dry I stamped it using a swirl stamp from PaperArtsy HP1007 and StazOn Metallic Silver.

I painted the mini cogs and the clock hands from Tando with Fresco Finish paint Pewter.
I cut  the bodice from silver tape and I attached to the torso, along with the cogs and the clock hand as a necklace.


Materials
PaperArtsy Fresco Finish paints: Little black dress 
PaperArtsy Fresco Finish paint Pewter



Our special offer this week
10% on Americana Acrylic paints
Just type 
AMERICANA10
in the offer code box as you go through checkout!






6 comments:

  1. Beautiful projects as always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh WOW!!! beautiful work x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both pieces are fabulous, the jewellery piece is such a clever idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have not too much time these days to let a comment to any member of the DT (just take time for a click on "Reations"), but i just want to say how I sill appreciate your works !! I really love these creations thank you !!! Hugs from coco

    ReplyDelete

We are very grateful for any comment you might leave.
All comments are moderated due to the huge amount of spam we receive. Your comment will not appear immediately. If you have any questions, please contact us directly, as your email address does not show in your comment, and therefore we cannot get back to you. Thank you.