Monday 15 April 2013

ALPHA/DICTIONARY CHALLENGE - Letter W

Hi everyone, 
Hope you are having a lovely weekend. 
We are on the 8th week of our Alpha challenge and we still have a lot of entries. I am really happy to see that so many of you are keeping up. 
So new letter today with a "twist" this week... 

LETTER W
+
Use circles on your background

See our DT has interpreted the "circle twist"? 
Be creative!! Can't wait to see what you come up with.


Chris chose WATCH



Gio chose WEEKEND


 Karen chose WATERMELON


Neil chose WAY


Remember that the word and its definition must be obvious on your sample.

Have fun!


10 comments:

  1. I was wondering where the challenge had got to!! I kept checking all day yesterday...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too!! Got me thinking yesterday wasn't Sunday too!! Off to get my dictionary out and choose a word.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops - done mine - was that TOO quick?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was worried yesterday, thought I was one day ahead of myself, Sunday lunch nearly didn't get made. LOL. An additional twist eh? Trying to frighten us off.I'm off to scan my dictionary. See you later. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  5. I miss time to participate again, but I regret, cool letter and constraint !... Love especially the pages from Gio, wonderful as usuals !!! Coco x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous DT examples as usual :D Looking forward to seeing what everyone chooses this week :0) MO

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great examples DT, loved making my page.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic twist! I really enjoyed making mine, lovely samples by the team, thanks for doing this great challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another great twist on W had lots of fun with my page great to visit everyones work too. Fab DT work roll on the next letter :-D

    MaggieH

    ReplyDelete

We are very grateful for any comment you might leave.
All comments are moderated due to the huge amount of spam we receive. Your comment will not appear immediately. If you have any questions, please contact us directly, as your email address does not show in your comment, and therefore we cannot get back to you. Thank you.