Tuesday 9 April 2013

Circle week - Karen

Hi, 
When I mentioned "different" projects from the DT, you see what I mean. Nothing to do with Neil's approach on the subject. 
Karen chose to alter a small (round) tube container using the Tando Circles as a base and turn it into this gorgeous incense sticks "holder".



I love incense sticks and so have made a new home for them from Tando Circles and a small tube container. 
I glued the circles together in matching pairs and then covered them with Crafty Individual papers and edged them with Brilliance Pearlescent Purple. 
Then I stacked them up centrally and glued them together. Using Fresco Finish Moonlight paint, I painted the inside of the tube before covering it with Crafty Individuals paper. 
The tube fits nicely over the smaller circles so I just used sticky foam to attach. 
The Tando Mini butterflies have been painted with the Moonlight paint, lightly stamped and edged with Brilliance Pearlescent Crimson before attaching. 
I finished off with some lace where the tube joins the circles.

Materials


See you tomorrow



3 comments:

We are very grateful for any comment you might leave.
All comments are moderated due to the huge amount of spam we receive. Your comment will not appear immediately. If you have any questions, please contact us directly, as your email address does not show in your comment, and therefore we cannot get back to you. Thank you.