Tuesday 17 September 2013

A touch of metal - Gio

 Hi, 
Some samples tend to just put a smile on your face, and to me, this is one of them. I dare you to look at those and not smile :)
Where does Gio find her ideas, I don't know, but she always nails it. 
I would love to read your feedback on this one... 



 I embossed some pieces of Inkssentials Metal Foil Tape Sheets using several embossing folders from Darice and Sizzix through my Cuttlebug.
I cut them in strips, peeled off the back and I adhered them to the first of the Russian doll. For the face I cut out a half circle from two strips of metal and then I jointed them on the doll.
I stamped the wings, the hat and some hearts from the Lindsay Mason Steamed up plate on copper metal and metal foil using the StazOn ink pad. 
I cut them out and I glued them to the doll.
Did the same for the other two dolls.









Gio used
Metal sheet - copper 
Lindsay Mason clear stamps: Steamed up 
StazOn ink pad - Jet Black

 See you tomorrow


7 comments:

  1. So quirky! These are fabulous and really made me smile! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea and such fun

    MaggieH

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea! Definitely made me smile :-D

    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are adorable. I love the one on the right and the wings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful hats and dolls dressed like that Gio ! Fab work as usual :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

We are very grateful for any comment you might leave.
All comments are moderated due to the huge amount of spam we receive. Your comment will not appear immediately. If you have any questions, please contact us directly, as your email address does not show in your comment, and therefore we cannot get back to you. Thank you.