Tuesday 24 September 2013

Ho Ho Ho - Gio

Hi, 
Gio's turn today with some lovely decorations made with the Crafty Individuals Christmas stamps. 
She took her xmas tree out on the balcony with 30º outside to take the pictures :)
It also shows you how to use non Christmas stamp into christmassy projects.
















 For the garland: 
I stamped on a piece of heavy cardstock the image from CI-378-'A Royal Bird' with Jet Black Archival ink several times. I cut the centre out, leaving the flowers. I stamped some birds from the same stamp and I cut them out. I covered the images with tacky glue and I poured on them some Vintage and Sparkle glitter (Bathing beauty metallic and Gemstone metallic). I tapped the excess and I set aside to dry. When dry I coloured the flowers with the watercolours Derwent blocks using a waterbrush. 
Using some jump rings and a chain I linked the elements together.

For the decorations: 
I stamped on a piece of heavy cardstock the image from CI-378 with Jet Black Archival ink several times. 
I cut the centre out. I covered the ring with tacky glue and I poured on it some Vintage and Sparkle glitter (Bathing Beauty metallic and Gemstone metallic). 
I stamped the dog and the cupcake from the stamps CI-381 and CI-374 on a piece of cardstock. I coloured them with watercolours Derwent blocks using a waterbrush. 

I glued them to the rings on the back. I added the chain and some glass beads as embellishments.

Gio used
Ranger Archival Ink pad: Jet Black 
Anitas Tacky Glue - 120ml  
CI-378 'A Royal Bird' 
CI-381 - 'Anything & Everything'  
CI-374 - 'Hello Cupcake' 


See you tomorrow

Izzy

2 comments:

We are very grateful for any comment you might leave.
All comments are moderated due to the huge amount of spam we receive. Your comment will not appear immediately. If you have any questions, please contact us directly, as your email address does not show in your comment, and therefore we cannot get back to you. Thank you.