Tuesday 10 September 2013

Vintage cute - Neil

Hi, 
When Neil went in the shop to buy his cute stamp, Jane dared him to use Glitter and bling as well as the cute stamp. And if he did not, I would use Photoshop to add it LOL. 
Well, I did not... tempting though.... as I think Neil did amazing considering that cute is not his forte.
This is really lovely, what do you think? 
Neil used Marianne D "Sitting" as his main image




As I'm sure many of you will guess; vintage I can enjoy, cute, however is something I tend not to do so much! 
Still; I gave it a go and created this little hanging for a little girls room.
 I stamped the image onto an ATC in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and coloured it with Copics. I used Distress Ink around the edge and adhered it to the frame.


 I used the Tattered Garland die and Dylusions inks to create some small flowers which I attached to the bottom corner. I added branches and leaves from the Autumn Foliage die to finish it off. 

I tried to keep my colours soft and muted and I am pleased with the way it turned out.

Neil used
Copics - W1, E71, G000, V91, V95, R11,W3, E95, E53, BG34, YR31 and UG91
Distress ink Gathered Twigs

See you tomorrow

6 comments:

  1. I think you embraced your cute side very well, Neil!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute Neil! love the image will make a beautiful addition to a little girls room
    MaggieH

    ReplyDelete

  3. Well done Neil, I think you should do lots more cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo, perfectly cuuuute, and I love the addition of this wondeful bunch of flowers !! Coco xx

    ReplyDelete

We are very grateful for any comment you might leave.
All comments are moderated due to the huge amount of spam we receive. Your comment will not appear immediately. If you have any questions, please contact us directly, as your email address does not show in your comment, and therefore we cannot get back to you. Thank you.