Tuesday 5 January 2016

Calendar Challenge Winner - December



Good morning,

Welcome to a new week here on the blog!
I just realised as I was writing this that I
had actually said I would announce the winner
on Sunday.  Huge apologies, I am so 
used to being here on a Tuesday morning
that I completely forgot.
I'm here now......

Well, we had 16 entries for our last part
of the Calendar Challenge. Thank you all
for taking part over the year, your entries
have been amazing and you all must have a
fabulous completed calendar now!

Mr Random Generator has been asked
to perform his last Calendar Challenge task.....

And the winner for December is......



......no 9.....


Kristiina


Congratulations to you Kristiina
please contact me at 
janecraftbarn@gmail.com
so that I can send you your prize voucher.

Ok, next job for me is to see who has 
completed their calendar, entering every
month into our challenge.
Sandy, the DT and I will then choose the
overall winner who will receive a
£25 voucher!!!

Good luck to all of you who have
played along every month, we've
certainly enjoyed your company.

See you really soon with details of 
our new Challenge for this year!

Jane x




8 comments:

  1. Whoopie! Been working on three calendars, and already thought I'm quite unlucky with mr. Random :) this was an enjoyable challenge, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you want us to post a pic of the full calendar Jane? I've already posted mine on my blog (31/12) but I could put a link here if you provide a linky thing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right not sure how this works! Would love to see everyones completed calendars.....do I need to put the usual link that is used to upload your pics? If so yes I can do that!!
      Jane x

      Delete
    2. Yes that would be great. Then we can show the completed calendar.

      Delete
  3. Well done Kristina .... a new challenge for me "hopefully"

    Crafty hugs Pen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done Kristina - your calendars (all three), each month have been a joy to see :D

    ReplyDelete

We are very grateful for any comment you might leave.
All comments are moderated due to the huge amount of spam we receive. Your comment will not appear immediately. If you have any questions, please contact us directly, as your email address does not show in your comment, and therefore we cannot get back to you. Thank you.