Sunday 31 January 2016

Weekly Challenge



Happy Sunday everyone,


As you are reading this I am coming
back from Newcastle on the train!
I've been to visit Stix2 and see what
new products they have this year which
we will be stocking soon.....
Exciting times!!!
I've never been that far up the country
so it is going to be a very exciting 
trip for me with a little sightseeing thrown in!

So, onto our Challenge, well as you
have seen, the DT have been 
working on Triplets.  I think that is what
I'm going to say to you....
Triplets, you've seen what the DT have
done so hope that will inspire you.
It can be a single picture cut into three,
a set of three pictures, three die-cuts, three
of something else.... whatever you fancy.
How does that sound?

You should know the details by
now, entry via the link where possible
or to me at 
janecraftbarn@gmail.com
and I will add your pics for you.
The link will close at midnight on
Sunday 7th February.
As many entries as you like.
The winner will be picked by Random
Generator and announced on Tuesday
9th February.
There will be a £10 voucher up for grabs!

Have fun, Have fun, Have fun
That's my triplets for you ha ha!

Jane x



3 comments:

  1. Great fun Jane......I have a trio of flower heads here...off to think of another idea to add this week... x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you realize that your "2016 Alpha/Dictionary Challenge" link over on the upper right side of the blog page leads NOT to the Alpha Dictionary challenge but rather to 2015 Calendar challenge??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just checking it, thank you Teri, had changed 'how to play' but not the months! Thank you for telling me, I'll get it sorted!
      Jane x

      Delete

We are very grateful for any comment you might leave.
All comments are moderated due to the huge amount of spam we receive. Your comment will not appear immediately. If you have any questions, please contact us directly, as your email address does not show in your comment, and therefore we cannot get back to you. Thank you.