Friday 15 January 2016

Hats - Karen Gist




Good Morning everyone,


Hope you are all well!

What is our trivia for this week??

Did you know that today is 
National Hat Day - 15th Jan
......no ??  
I thought everyone would know that!

Well it is, so get your hats out, you'll
probably need a hat as it has turned 
a bit colder!  Still not really cold though
down here in the south!  But that could change
as they are still saying we could get some 
snow, anyone seen any of the white stuff
yet??


So, the DT have been focused on 
Hats this week and ......

This is what Karen has made for us -



Karen says -

 I like how people always comment on a hat!!!
 For my card I have chosen to use Crafty
 Individuals CI322. The lovely ladies wear
 them so well. They were stamped onto
 water colour paper and coloured with
 Derwent Inktense Pencils. Then a little
 clear glitter was added to make their dresses
 sparkle. The image was then layered onto
 some blue card, then my own patterned card
 and more blue card. I added a quote and some
 fancy braid to finish.


For my patterned paper I scribbled Derwent 
Inktense pencils and then added a lot
 of water to blend them. Then I overstamped 
with some circles.



What a lovely card, thank you Karen!
I can't remember the last time I 
wore a hat, can you??

This is what Karen used -

Inktense Pencils

So keep warm everyone and
I'll see you with some more hats!

Jane x




1 comment:

  1. Love this gorgeous ladies stamp by Crafty Individuals! And, no, I didn't know hats had their own day...

    ReplyDelete

We are very grateful for any comment you might leave.
All comments are moderated due to the huge amount of spam we receive. Your comment will not appear immediately. If you have any questions, please contact us directly, as your email address does not show in your comment, and therefore we cannot get back to you. Thank you.