Sunday 24 September 2017

The Song Challenge

The Song Challenge


Happy Sunday to you all!

Here I am with another
Song Challenge - if only 
to showcase Karen Gist's
lovely artwork...........

The song this month is:

Parisian Walkways



I remember Paris in '49

The Champs Elysée, Saint Michel 
And old Beaujolais wine 
And I recall that you were mine 
In those Parisienne days


Looking back at the photographs

Those summer days 
Spent outside corner cafes 

Oh, I could write you paragraphs
About my old Parisienne days 

I have a recording of this by
Gary Moore not long after
he left Thin Lizzy
 but you may 
have heard it performed by
other artists

Here is Karen's coaster:




So there you have it:

Paris 
Fashion
Food
Wine
Fleur de Lys 
Romance
je ne c'est quoi.....

As always, you may upload
as many as you like via the link

If the link isn't working then
please email your project to me
at mickiecraftbarn@gmail.com

The link will close on 15 October at 11:55pm

'Till tomorrow

Mickie xx





5 comments:

  1. A favourite song that! Sorry I can't join in but away on holiday with no supplies & I only get home the day the challenge closes.

    Sally

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a shame Sally but have a great holiday xx

      Delete
  2. I do love your taste in music...definitely after my own heart. A very chic coaster. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - looks like we might be "birds of a feather!" xx

      Delete
  3. Just squeaking in this month - a walk down memory lane with the song choice, thanks Mickie!

    ReplyDelete

We are very grateful for any comment you might leave.
All comments are moderated due to the huge amount of spam we receive. Your comment will not appear immediately. If you have any questions, please contact us directly, as your email address does not show in your comment, and therefore we cannot get back to you. Thank you.