Wednesday 1 July 2015

Calendar Challenge - July



Hi everyone,

Oh my goodness, can you believe it is July already 
and summer is here!
It is going to be really hot today, I think I shall be
 staying close to my air cooling machine!!

Today is the 1st so that means a new 
Calendar Challenge!

What will it be for July???

Well it is going to be summery isn't it!

Your next two words are.......

TURQUOISE and BEACH HUTS

how many of you guessed that already!

You know the rules by now, use both words, as many as
 you like via the link below where possible, or if not,
email me at 
janecraftbarn@gmail.com
with your picture and I will add it for you.

The link will close at midnight on Friday 31st July.

The winner will be announced on Sunday 2nd August.
Mr Random Generator will pick the winner who
will receive a £10 gift voucher.

Good luck to you all and I can't wait to see your entries!

See you soon,

Jane x

another picture to add for Linda 49





6 comments:

  1. Lovely theme. Makes me dream of lazy days at the beach. No, I can't believe its July already. Summer has finally arrived here in Norway too. At least for a few days LOL. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Turquoise and beach huts......excellent! :D
    Summer has finally arrived in NE Scotland. Wonder how long it will last :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved doing this one - now I want to go to the seaside! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous theme - had a lot of fun! Thanks for the great challenges and awesome inspirations Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you all enjoyed the challenge, thank you for taking part!
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete

We are very grateful for any comment you might leave.
All comments are moderated due to the huge amount of spam we receive. Your comment will not appear immediately. If you have any questions, please contact us directly, as your email address does not show in your comment, and therefore we cannot get back to you. Thank you.