Thursday 2 July 2015

Calendar Challenge Winner - June



Morning all,

Are you surviving the heat?

Oh to have a swimming pool in the garden......not that I
can actually swim but just to dunk myself into.
I do have a 6' deep Koi pond but don't fancy getting in 
with them.  Don't think they would want me in there either!

So today we are here to announce the winner of
our Calendar Challenge for June.
As usual your entries were fabulous, clever ladies!
We had 19 beautiful entries, I told you I love dragonflies 
and your designs were all worthy of being picked 
by Mr Random Generator, these have been my 
favourites so far!


But who did he pick.....


.......no 6.......


Birgit


Congratulations Birgit, please email me at
janecraftbarn@gmail.com
so that I can send you your prize voucher!

That's all for today folks,
see you tomorrow,

Jane x

2 comments:

We are very grateful for any comment you might leave.
All comments are moderated due to the huge amount of spam we receive. Your comment will not appear immediately. If you have any questions, please contact us directly, as your email address does not show in your comment, and therefore we cannot get back to you. Thank you.