Tuesday 7 July 2015

Weekly Challenge Winner - Stars or Stripes



Morning all,

Hopefully I shall get this done before my internet decides
 to disappear again!!

Ok, before I say anything else, a HUGE apology to 
you for messing up the link last week, I'd like to think it wasn't
me but I'm sure it probably was, so sorry, I'm guessing
I put the wrong time in!

I have added all the pictures for those of you who commented
except Linda, sorry Linda, couldn't get your pic but
I have included you in the final number for 
Mr Random Generator to work on! 

So we had 15 entries in total, thank you so much....

and Mr Random Generator said.....


......no 5 ......


Kaybee



Congratulations Kaybee, please contact me at
janecraftbarn@gmail.com
so that I can send you your prize voucher!

Thank you to you all for your continued support
with our challenges, I know I keep saying it but we
really couldn't do it without you!

I shall be back later in the week with
some new projects for you!

Jane x





4 comments:

  1. Congratulations Kaybee - enjoy! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Kaybee. Don't know about link problems cos for a change I linked a bit early ROFL LOL. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Kaybee, enjoy your goodies....

    ReplyDelete

We are very grateful for any comment you might leave.
All comments are moderated due to the huge amount of spam we receive. Your comment will not appear immediately. If you have any questions, please contact us directly, as your email address does not show in your comment, and therefore we cannot get back to you. Thank you.