Tuesday 21 July 2015

Weekly Challenge Winner



Morning all,


So here we are again, it is Tuesday and you know 
what that means!

Yes it is Winner day and who has won last weeks 
Words Challenge?

Well we had 17 brilliant entries, thank you to all 
who entered.  the entries were amazing
as always, you clever people!!

Mr Random Generator told me he had a really
hard job picking a winner......glad it was him and 
not me who had that task!

So what did he say......


........no 11.......


Kristiina



Well done Kristiina, please email me at
janecraftbarn@gmail.com
so that I can send you your prize!

I will see you later in the week,

Jane x

3 comments:

We are very grateful for any comment you might leave.
All comments are moderated due to the huge amount of spam we receive. Your comment will not appear immediately. If you have any questions, please contact us directly, as your email address does not show in your comment, and therefore we cannot get back to you. Thank you.