Gio was another one challenged with the Art Impressions stamps, but I'm sure you will agree that she did amazing!!
Art Journal page to start with... bearing in mind she is Italian, she HAD to get the Vespa stamp... not that the character on here looks anything like Gio, but the idea is there.
Love the cat in the basket... looks pretty freaked out if you ask me...
See what I meant yesterday when I said you can relate to those stamps? Gio even has a cat (who probably think she is crazy too LOL)
oh and remember the Chiffon Fran-tage Fragment from last week? Here they are again.. Another clever way for you to use them!
I stamped the image using black StazOn on a piece of tissue paper, since I needed the image on reverse.
The background of the page is made "cleaning" the masks and stencils from a previous project.
I glued the image to the page using Claudine Hellmuth white gesso or Multimedium. I coloured the image with several Distress Inks using a Zig waterbrush.
to prevent the ink from smearing, before colouring it , cover the stamped image with one or two layers of Multimedium.
I put some Frantage Chiffon Fragments on different little containers, then I poured in some drops of Ranger Alcohol inks. When these were dry, I drew some swirl on the background using Glossy Accents and I adhered the fragments. I doodled on the page and I added the journaling with Sakura Identi-pen: black.
Then Gio made a couple of cards
(I told you she's enjoying making cards now, there is no stopping her)
1 : I glued down the stamped image on the tissue paper to a piece of white cardstock using Claudine Hellmuth Multimedium, spreading the glue under and above the image. I coloured it with several Distress Inks using a Zig detail brush.
I created a swirl on the cardstock with Glossy Accents, then I poured some coloured Fran-tage on it. I tapped the card to remove the excess fragments.
I cut out the stamped image and I adhered it to the card, and I stamped the sentiment.
2: I glued down the stamped image on the tissue paper to a piece of white cardstock using Claudine Hellmuth Multimedium, spreading the glue under and above the image. I coloured it with several Distress Inks using a Zig detail brush. I cut out the stamped image, leaving only the Vespa and I adhered it to the card. I glued down some coloured Fran-tage under it. Then I stamped the cat on the side of the card inking only a small part of the stamp. I glued under it the little basket.
Art Impressions rubber stamp: Mad rider
Woodware clear stamp: Alphabet background
Adirondack alcohol ink - purple twilight; sunshine yellow; raspberry; pool
Distress Ink pad: Spiced marmalade-Worn Lipstick-Broken China-Barn Door-Tattered Rose-Dusty Concord
See you tomorrow