Sunday 3 February 2013

ALPHA/DICTIONARY CHALLENGE - Letter E -

Hi,
Well, another successful and interesting fortnight with the letter C.
Some beautiful pages once again, some of which will be featured on our Wall of Fame next Sunday.

Time for a new letter, and this time it is 
LETTER -E-

Just a quick reminder that it is a dictionary challenge.
As I have mentioned before, you don't have to alter the dictionary itself if you don't want to, but if you make an ATC, a tag, another book, please make sure we have the word and it's definition highlighted somewhere on your sample. (you can always scan a dictionary page if you don't want to tear it)
If you are new here, you can find out more about our challenge on the Letter V post.
You can join any time, and I hope you will, it's great fun!!

I have also made this PDF for those of you who don't have a blog and would like to participate.
It will show you how to start a public page on Facebook if you have an account.

In the meantime, here's the DT's samples for inspiration.


ELEPHANT by Chris Dark



ELEGANCE/Eleganza by Gio
I won't try saying it in Chinese LOL




ELDERBERRY for Karen's fruit dictionary
and the recipe included too


EVERLASTING by Neil Walker


and I (Izzy) am finally joining in. I actually have two dictionaries going. The first one is a drawing/painting one, only with animals as I love drawing those, but I realised that I would never keep up with the fortnightly challenge as I am so slow at this LOL. 
So I started another one with stamping. Here's my E for EGGS





Looking forward to see your "E" pages!
Have fun!!

See you tomorrow

24 comments:

  1. Brilliant inspiration as always--can't wait to start on mine.

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much inspiration, wonderful pages from the Design Team.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent excaples everyone. Enjoy the event.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant inspiration projects from the DT so Egg-cited (sorry couldn't resist; lol) to get started on my "E" page(s).

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love this challenge idea; sorry I missed out on the first one withe letter V, but in meanwhile I have made that one too, just to make sture at the end of the year I would be finished too! Love the inspiration, thanks so much, can't wait to get started! Hugs Frea

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful ideas here, I have started my E page already....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great art from the team!! Not that I've got round to choosing a word yet but there's no linky!! Back with another ATC later in the week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this challenge soooo much! thank you. EEEEEEEEEE... we are going to have fun.
    thank's for all the lovely inspiration by the DT.
    Cheers from MOntreal.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous work from your DT again, what an inspiration for us all, thank-you. Hmm, off to find a mythological something beginning with an E..........
    Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are so great-I love that the recipe was included! Great words and beautiful art DT! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I know it will get harder but the letters so far have fitted so well with my chosen theme of special days. Valentine, Christmas and now Easter :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. In a similar vein to BJ, the letters here have fit in well, so far, to my Tag Tuesday alphabet challenge. I'm having so much fun! :0)) Mo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous inspiration as always guys and gals...Having lots of fun with this challenge ! Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful pages! I will have to get started on mine xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. It's really fun to see all the visual interpretations for words chosen. Love this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wonderful creations from the DT:)
    I hope to have lot of fun with you.
    *Hugs, Inger*

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi there It is the first time that I am playing at The Craft Barn...I started late...but i am enjoying the challenge...I only just finished my v word i used the word venerate...now for the c word and i will be uo to date!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great samples for inspiration, I enjoyed creating yet another fun page.

    ReplyDelete
  19. So excited to have found this great challenge. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  20. "E" fits so well to my painting, so I added it and jumped on board ;)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Very happy I have found this challenges! It is such a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  22. oops please remove me as I didn;t read the first part of the into

    ReplyDelete
  23. I am really enjoying this, I wish you would moderate comments and turn off the awful verification, if I can't read it after 3 goes you won't see this comment,and I have spent three frustrating moments trying to read the awful thing!

    Cazzy x

    ReplyDelete
  24. Have really enjoyed week 3 "E" and couldn't resist a second page, have to agree with Cazzy Word verification is driving me silly this is second attempt to post comment gave up last week after 3 tries!!!!! :-(

    MaggieH

    ReplyDelete

We are very grateful for any comment you might leave.
All comments are moderated due to the huge amount of spam we receive. Your comment will not appear immediately. If you have any questions, please contact us directly, as your email address does not show in your comment, and therefore we cannot get back to you. Thank you.