Sunday 5 April 2015

Weekly Challenge



Morning all,


Gosh, aren't the weeks flying by!

Can I take this opportunity to welcome our new followers 
on The Craft Barn Blog......hope you are enjoying being with
us and join in with our challenges!

It's Sunday again and time for another Weekly Challenge.

So what shall we have this week??

Over the last few days we have been featuring Curio Boxes,
I think I'm going to give you one word......

House

That gives you plenty of scope to play!!

As long as a house is involved somewhere, or a bungalow, a block
 of flats even.....I'll leave it up to you.
Stamps, die-cuts, hand drawn, whatever you fancy!

You know the rules, as many entries as you like,
using the link for your entry.  You have one week
and the link will close at midnight 12th April.
The winner will be announced on Tuesday
14th April and will receive a £10 voucher. 


So, off you go and play!

Have a great Easter!!


See you soon,


Jane xx




3 comments:

  1. I really want to enter your challenges. I have a blog & even googled "how to use link tool". I think my brain took it in but I am yet to try. Also I need my laptop to work which should do this coming week. If I get chance, will try again. If not, there's always next time.... Wish me luck, lol! Tfs. C

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looking forward to you joining in the Challenges. I'm sure when it comes to it you will be fine using the link. If not, do ask here, I'm sure we will be able to help you!
      Jane x

      Delete

We are very grateful for any comment you might leave.
All comments are moderated due to the huge amount of spam we receive. Your comment will not appear immediately. If you have any questions, please contact us directly, as your email address does not show in your comment, and therefore we cannot get back to you. Thank you.