Thursday 22 March 2018

Boxing Clever

Boxing Clever


Hi There!

Beautiful sunshine here today!
Woohoo!
Hope you have sunshine too
wherever you are

Helen Chilton dropped by with
a clever idea that would work
with any small box - might
be one to try in the Easter Holidays
if the weather turns inclement ...

"Here's my box. I actually used a domino box
 and took the lid off so I could make
 a diorama:


Painted the box in PaperArtsy Fresco,
 Pixie Dust and Starlights Rich Gold on the edge.

Covered the box inside and out 
with some rice paper 


Used this Crafty Individuals stamp on some card


watercoloured the image and then cut out the bits I wanted.
Gathered together some twiddly bits and added them all on"




This is delightful Helen, thank you very much


I have a small stash of rice paper.
Of course, I have watercolour and
I'm sure I can find a suitable box....

Guess what I shall be doing
 this afternoon..............?!!


'Till tomorrow

Mickie xx

1 comment:

  1. What a clever way to use that Domino box Helen, It's tall shape really highlights the elegance of the lady image you have used. I adore the look rice paper gives when used in this way. Thank you for sharing.
    Creative Wishes Tracey x

    ReplyDelete

We are very grateful for any comment you might leave.
All comments are moderated due to the huge amount of spam we receive. Your comment will not appear immediately. If you have any questions, please contact us directly, as your email address does not show in your comment, and therefore we cannot get back to you. Thank you.