Tuesday 21 May 2013

Background week - Gio

Hi, 
A couple of cards from Gio today, including one very original fan one I particularly love. Wouldn't you like receiving a card like this? With those bright colours, it would sure put a smile on your face no matter what.
Gio used her GelliArt plate to make her backgrounds along with the PaperArtsy paints and a selection of masks. 



I put small amounts of PaperArtsy Fresco Finish paints on the Gel Printing plate 6x6", and I spread them with the brayer. 

I lay a mask on the GelliArt plate and I put a piece of white cardstock face down pressing the paper a little bit. 
I repeated five times with different colours and masks. I cut the 5 cardstocks to size  to create a fan. Using several masks, stencils and Distress ink pads I added some details. I stamped using IndigoBlu stamps: Circle dot background and Ranger Archival Ink pad: Jet Black. 
Using a black pen I added the sentiment, using Tando Masks - Andy Skinner: 6x6 Have Your Say. 
I assembled the fan with a large brad.







And I also made C&S card with leftovers
I cut some 3x3 cm squares from the Gelli printed cardstock leftovers
I glued them to a piece of white cardstock folded in half. 
I added the chevron using Distress ink pads and Tando Masks - Andy Skinner: 12x3 Burning rubber. 
I added the sentiment from the CI-256 - Handy sentiments using Ranger Archival Ink pad: Jet Black.


Gio used

See you tomorrow



5 comments:

  1. I never thought of making a fan but that's a great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colours very 'happy' :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow wow wow!! The colours are absolutely amazing, making fans? The stencil/mask work is incredible, WISH I had a blob of paint's worth of your talent. Wow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Genius fan with beautiful colors an patterns.

    ReplyDelete

We are very grateful for any comment you might leave.
All comments are moderated due to the huge amount of spam we receive. Your comment will not appear immediately. If you have any questions, please contact us directly, as your email address does not show in your comment, and therefore we cannot get back to you. Thank you.