Sunday 4 June 2017

Twelve Month Challenge

Twelve Month Challenge


Happy Sunday Everyone!



What a nice day it is going to

be too.  Already the temperature
is rising and the birds seem 
to be settling down to their
quiet time in the shade of 
the trees.....


Unlike the seagulls of course,

who are busily tramping
across the roof................


We are right in the middle 

of the year now..... 
and I have received my first 
email advertising Christmas
goodies!


It is also the first Sunday of

the month and here is
Claire Jackson's June canvas:




The verse reads:

June brings tulips, lilies, roses
fills the children's hands with posies

The challenge this month will
be to include a bunch of flowers

You have until 25th June to upload 
your picture.  You can, of course,
enter as many as you like - all
must show the verse and the
challenge

You can enter as many times as
you like via the link but if there 
are any problems do please email

mickiecraftbarn@gmail.com

and I will post them for you
along with your blog address

The upside of all this is that
a bigger picture will be shown

Good luck everyone

I'm looking forward to seeing
your work

'til tomorrow

Mickie xx

The link closed early so Maggie emailed
her entry to me. 


as did Jane




An InLinkz Link-up

8 comments:

  1. What a delightful scene! Yay for the warmer season... (apart from these uncouth seagulls!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to a hopefully flaming June. Another lovely scene xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a really cute summer scene, hope to see the sun a lot this summer. Did I miss the May winner? Can't find it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, you didn't miss the May winner - it has just gone live. Sorry to keep you all guessing xx

      Delete
  4. I think mine worked with the link, I will check back and if not I will email it! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very pretty scene. The child standing in the flower border is perfect for the June verse.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Link isn't working so I've emailed my entry to you, Mickie.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Micky..the link has closed early.As I am in Portugal til this pm I will add my link here. I will try to email you too but my emails are a bit hit and miss here!http://jane-janesjournal.blogspot.pt/2017/06/sibling-love.html Thanks! Jxxx

    ReplyDelete

We are very grateful for any comment you might leave.
All comments are moderated due to the huge amount of spam we receive. Your comment will not appear immediately. If you have any questions, please contact us directly, as your email address does not show in your comment, and therefore we cannot get back to you. Thank you.