Sunday 13 November 2016

Alpha/Dictionary Challenge 2016

Alpha/Dictionary Challenge 2016




Happy Sunday Everyone

It is calm and peaceful as
I write and I do believe there is a 
bit of blue in the sky.  Not like
yesterday when it seemed to
pour with rain nearly all day
Hope you managed to stay dry

I'm off to Lingfield to tackle
another amazing book in
 Kathy Byrne's Book Making Class

For those of you who can't get there
I do hope you, too, will have a
lovely day

On to today's Challenge........

The letter is 

I

and here is what Karen 
made of it:




You have two weeks for as many
entries as you like via the link.
Don't forget the definition.

If you are unable to use the link
email your pics to me at
mickiecraftbarn@gmail.com
and I will add them for you.

The link closes on 27 November 2016

Good luck everyone

Look forward to seeing  your makes

See you Tuesday

Mickie xx



3 comments:

  1. Not that I am anywhere near ready to link ....but there is no linky!! Off to have a browse of my dictionary for inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The linky is restored. Thanks Elaine

    ReplyDelete

We are very grateful for any comment you might leave.
All comments are moderated due to the huge amount of spam we receive. Your comment will not appear immediately. If you have any questions, please contact us directly, as your email address does not show in your comment, and therefore we cannot get back to you. Thank you.