Thursday 11 April 2013

Circle week - Gio

hi, 
How are you enjoying our week so far. Another approach to the circles today with Gio and an Art Journal page. Gorgeous I must add, I truly love this one. 
Gio used gear masks and circle dot background stamps to follow this week's theme. 








I laid the The Crafters Workshop template - Gears on the page and I sprayed several colours of Dylusion inks. I half dried with a heat gun and blotted with a kitchen roll.
I painted some areas of the page with PaperArtsy Fresco Finish paints: Nougat . I laid the Tando Masks - Andy Skinner: 6x6 Baroque on the page and using a little sponge and Ranger Archival Ink pad: Deep purple I stencilled the faces and some decoration along the borders. I stamped randomly using IndigoBlu mounted rubber stamps: Circle dot background and Archival ink. I outlined the title using Tando Masks - Andy Skinner: 6x6 Have Your Say and a permanent black pen.
Finally, I glued some micro beads. 



Materials
Tando Masks - Andy Skinner: 6x6 Baroque; Have Your Say
Ranger Archival Ink pad: Deep Purple
IndigoBlu mounted rubber stamps: Circle dot background
PaperArtsy Fresco Finish paints: Nougat


See you tomorrow

3 comments:

We are very grateful for any comment you might leave.
All comments are moderated due to the huge amount of spam we receive. Your comment will not appear immediately. If you have any questions, please contact us directly, as your email address does not show in your comment, and therefore we cannot get back to you. Thank you.