Sunday 1 November 2015

Calendar Challenge - November



Morning everyone,

November is here, goodness, this year
has flown by and such a lot has happened.

But, today we announce the next 
two words for the Calendar Challenge.

Just looking back as I write this, I 
see we have had 16 fabulous entries
so far for October.  Thank you all for 
entering, hope you are enjoying playing
along.

So what is it to be for November....


Grey and Owl

I think if an owl is involved then
Sandy has picked this!!

Well I am certainly looking forward to seeing 
what you can do with this!

Here are Neil's lovely owls 
to inspire you!





and a beautiful hand drawn owl from Dawn



You have until midnight on November 30th
to get your entry in.  Via the link where 
possible or if not to me at
janecraftbarn@gmail.com
As many entries as you like but remember
if you have not entered every month so 
far then you will not be entered into 
the final draw at the end of the year.

Having said that, you can still enter this
challenge to be able to win a £10 voucher
and the winner will be announced
on Wednesday 2nd December.

This will be our only challenge today, 
I'm giving you the week off!!
This will allow you to recharge your batteries.
Haha!!
But there is nothing to stop you having a
play with the above words.  The more 
the merrier.

Good luck everyone, I'll
be back on Tuesday to 
announce the winner of the Halloween
Challenge and Wednesday for the 
winner of the October 
Calendar challenge!
Busy week for Mr Random Generator!!

Jane x



7 comments:

  1. Ah... very fitting, setting off to find an owl now, could be some time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm, now how do I do an owl with my Gelato's _ oh dear, this could my my downfall.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jane...is the weekly challenge theme coming up.....? x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought you could have the week off to recharge your batteries but could have a go with the owl and grey if you fancied it even if you are not taking part in the Calendar Challenge!

      Delete
  4. My calendar crashed and burned many moons ago. Will miss the weekly but will try and find some grey and some owls. I like owls. Hugz

    ReplyDelete

We are very grateful for any comment you might leave.
All comments are moderated due to the huge amount of spam we receive. Your comment will not appear immediately. If you have any questions, please contact us directly, as your email address does not show in your comment, and therefore we cannot get back to you. Thank you.