Tuesday 17 November 2015

Weekly Challenge Winner




Hellooooo,

Welcome to a new week here on 
the blog!!
I hope you are all well.
I was out doing some shopping 
yesterday and there were people 
around me with the most dreadful
coughs......yeuch don't want one 
of those!!
Can't really moan though, seems rather
trivial after the recent tragic events
over the weekend.  Our thoughts are 
with our French followers and in fact 
the whole of the French people.  
Unbelievable
atrocities that nobody can help but be
moved by.  We are living in such an 
unpleasant world at times.

So, today is the day when we announce
our latest Weekly Challenge Winner.
Eleven fabulous entries, thank you. 
I do love looking at the entries it
is so interesting to see how you interpret 
the word or words given.  Brilliant!

So Mr Random Generator has done his stuff
and he has picked ......


...........no 4..........

Lou



Yay, congratulations, Lou, please contact me at
janecraftbarn@gmail.com
so that I can email you your prize voucher.

Ok, that's all today folks,
see you soon,

Jane x

4 comments:

  1. Paris was just so tragic Jane....I'm still reeling with the shock. Our thoughts are with the French, so sad. Well done to Lou...thank goodness for the kindness in crafting and blogging x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paris was just so tragic Jane....I'm still reeling with the shock. Our thoughts are with the French, so sad. Well done to Lou...thank goodness for the kindness in crafting and blogging x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must say I wasn't very productive this weekend following the events in Paris. I might do better next week and manage an entry in the challenge.

    ReplyDelete

We are very grateful for any comment you might leave.
All comments are moderated due to the huge amount of spam we receive. Your comment will not appear immediately. If you have any questions, please contact us directly, as your email address does not show in your comment, and therefore we cannot get back to you. Thank you.