Sunday 8 November 2015

Weekly Challenge



Helloooo,


Good Morning everyone,
hope you are enjoying the weekend!
What lovely weather we have been having, 
so much rain, my garden is somewhat
flooded!

Well I gave you the week off so
you could recharge your batteries,
so it is now challenge time again.
What's it going to be???

As we have been celebrating 
Guy Fawkes night here in the UK,
with fireworks going off for the last 
few weeks at all times of the night,
(you might be able to tell that I'm 
not overly keen......don't mind the 
organised displays but don't think you
should be able to buy them in the shops.
I know I'm a party pooper!!)

So I'm thinking that the challenge
should be Fireworks but I'm
thinking Fireworks loosely.....so
something to do with lights,
bonfire, fire, dark sky, moon, stars
however you wish to interpret
the word!

Is that ok??

You know the rules by now,
you have one week for as many entries as you
like.  Entry via the link where possible or
to me at 
janecraftbarn@gmail.com
The link will close at midnight
15th November.  Mr Random
Generator will pick the winner who 
will receive a £10 gift voucher and 
will be announced on Tuesday 17th.

So off you go and get cracking.
Good Luck.

See you soon,

Jane x



2 comments:

  1. Thanks for another fun challenge Jane and I'm glad it didn't have to be just fireworks as I have no fireworks stamps at all! Enjoy the week ahead x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't think I have anything fireworks either and I have a vast supply of everything! So I would not make the challenge anything too limiting!!
      Jane x

      Delete

We are very grateful for any comment you might leave.
All comments are moderated due to the huge amount of spam we receive. Your comment will not appear immediately. If you have any questions, please contact us directly, as your email address does not show in your comment, and therefore we cannot get back to you. Thank you.