Tuesday 24 November 2015

Weekly Challenge Winner




Hello, hello, hello....

How are we all??

Before I forget, it is almost the 
 end of November and if you haven't
 finished your entry for November's 
Calendar Challenge, you haven't got 
much longer.....about a week me
thinks!

Well last weeks Challenge was all
to do with World Records, after visiting 
your blogs I think there were definitely
a few I hadn't heard of before.  Some of them
did make me laugh though!

So who has Mr Random Generator picked for 
us this time......


.........no 4........


Jane's Journal


Congratulations Jane on being our winner,
please contact me at
janecraftbarn@gmail.com
so that I can send you your prize.
I did like your World Record you created when 
making this card....
 "the number of different brand Christmas die cuts
 used on a single Christmas card"

Hahaha!!

Ok well that's it for today,

see you soon,

Jane x

5 comments:

  1. Yipee I'm thrilled to see I won Jane and I really think my record could get in the book don't you think....there were 7 brands....;0) Thanks so much I will email you today and I look forward to a little pre Christmas crafty spend x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Jane!! And I love this page!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Jane on a well deserved win.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete

We are very grateful for any comment you might leave.
All comments are moderated due to the huge amount of spam we receive. Your comment will not appear immediately. If you have any questions, please contact us directly, as your email address does not show in your comment, and therefore we cannot get back to you. Thank you.