Friday 17 November 2017

Crafty Emotions


Crafty Emotions


Hi There!

We have an anniversary card
from Hazel Harler today and
again, not a hint of you know
when in sight!

So sit back and prepare to
enjoy................


"Hi everyone, today I have an Anniversary 
card to share with you.


I used this lovely Crafty Emotions bird stamp set.


I stamped the two birds onto white card
 using black Archival ink.



I used watercolour paints to colour the background.


The birds were masked before I used a stencil
 and picked raspberry distress ink 
on the background.


 I used some watercolour paint on the edges
 and let it run a little then I added some 
blue splatters.


I removed the masks and coloured the birds 
with the watercolour paints.



The front of a card blank was stencilled with 
picked raspberry distress ink


I stamped, painted and cut out the
 Honey Doo flowers and flourish.


I glued the topper to the card blank and
 added some ribbon, the flowers and 
some blue gems to the centre of the flowers."


Beautiful card Hazel, thank you
very much

The flowers give the card that
little bit of a lift from ordinary
to interesting, don't you think?

'Till tomorrow

Mickie xx





2 comments:

We are very grateful for any comment you might leave.
All comments are moderated due to the huge amount of spam we receive. Your comment will not appear immediately. If you have any questions, please contact us directly, as your email address does not show in your comment, and therefore we cannot get back to you. Thank you.