Friday 24 November 2017

Mechanical Greetings


Mechanical Greetings

 
Hello Everyone!

We have another fun card
for you today.  Hazel Harler
is here to stun and amaze 
you with her take on this
theme:

 "Hi everyone, I've a Kinetic Swing Card
 to share with you today.


 I brayered some Fresco Finish paint
 over the inside of my card blank.


Then I stamped some snowflakes with
 a Jofy stamp and metalic glaze.



These are the paints, glaze and 
stamp that I used.


This photo shows the fold lines and cut out 
on the front of the card.




This photo shows the card folded and standing.



 This is the template and measurements
 for the card.


 I decided to colour the front of the card.



I used a mixture of Zinski and Jofy stamps 
to stamp inside the card and onto white card.



 I used felt tips to colour the images.


The snowmen were matted onto blue card 
before attaching it to the front and back 
of the square cut out, I also added some
 small punched snowflakes.



I cut out the baubles and glued them
 inside the card together with the sentiment.



The front of the finished card



The inside of the finnished card."






Thank you Hazel - a jolly card to 
cheer anybody's day.  Many thanks


Well Everyone, now you know as
much about kinetic cards as I do!  

Aren't they fun?


'Till tomorrow

Mickie xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

We are very grateful for any comment you might leave.
All comments are moderated due to the huge amount of spam we receive. Your comment will not appear immediately. If you have any questions, please contact us directly, as your email address does not show in your comment, and therefore we cannot get back to you. Thank you.