Wednesday 1 November 2017

Jingle Bells

Jingle Bells


Hallo Everyone!

Well, it had to happen.....
Welcome to our first week
of Christmas makes - you
don't have to get Seasonal
music on the player......yet
just get the bells out and
jingle your way through
the week.............!

Hazel Harler is here to 
start us off:

 "It won't be long before Christmas is here
 so I have a Christmas card to share 
with you today.


I used some Find It Trading Dies 
and a Craft Emotion stamp.


 I stamped the image onto white card
 with black Archival ink, then I 
die cut all the pieces.

The red and gold card is from my stash.


I coloured the image with watercolour 
pencils and a water brush


 I covered a card blank with some music paper.


I die cut the holly flourish and coloured 
it with the watercolour pencils


I layered all the pieces together 
and added some beads."



Super card Hazel, thank you.


Now that is an amazingly
versatile die set and very
well priced too! 

In case you were wondering,
there are seven dies in 
the set........!

"Till tomorrow

Mickie xx


1 comment:

  1. That's a great card - the baubles are a lovely focal image and the musical background is perfect for carol singers!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

We are very grateful for any comment you might leave.
All comments are moderated due to the huge amount of spam we receive. Your comment will not appear immediately. If you have any questions, please contact us directly, as your email address does not show in your comment, and therefore we cannot get back to you. Thank you.