Sunday 25 November 2012

Calendar challenge # 9


Theme this week:

Colour combination





Play with colours this week: teal, rust and white. Although if you want to do different shades of blue and orange you are more than welcome to do so.
Remember to email me to get your 15% discount code ;)





For more details on how to enter our Calendar challenge, 
please click here. 

All the samples for this challenge should be posted below. 

Looking forward to see what you come up with.
Have fun creating !! 

This is a challenge for calendars only
Ce challenge est pour les calendriers uniquement

See you tomorrow



7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous colour combinations. I thought I brought some of my blank calendar pages with me on holiday on the off chance I would get to do a little crafting but I appear to have forgotten them so I will have to catch up a bit later. Looking forward to seeing everyone's ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where have you hidden the linky? I was hoping someone had started posting but can't find the linky.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry about the linky, I forgot
    Have added it now ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Goodie - I've linked mine now!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry late again but up with linky now. Never would have used this colour combination but now it is done I like it. Everyone's entries are just fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. the collection had closed way before all the others, here is the link to my entry
    http://www.craftingdawntilldusk.net/2012/12/the-craft-barn-calendar-challenge-part-3.html

    ReplyDelete

We are very grateful for any comment you might leave.
All comments are moderated due to the huge amount of spam we receive. Your comment will not appear immediately. If you have any questions, please contact us directly, as your email address does not show in your comment, and therefore we cannot get back to you. Thank you.